Hey everyone that belongs to the dog club, I won't be there for a while.
Wow what a life changing experience! Monday 28th February went to see my doctor after weeks or maybe months of feeling like crap. After a few quick tests he told me I shouldn't be walking around, in fact a lot of people would be in a coma!!! My blood sugar was absolutely through the roof at 30.8. And I couldn't figure why I wasn't coping or maybe I was just getting lazy? So a big life style change coming up, actually not that big just less sugar mainly and low GI foods. AND less wine, now thats gonna hurt.:)
So I will treat it as an adventure, learn about, and make myself educated in whatever I need to know what thousands have learnt before me.
What a minefield of what not to eat. It's incredible what you can't eat, or drink.
But I did sauce out Tzatziki and that is OK to use copious amounts. There are plenty of things I can eat when I have a good look around.
Please leave a comment on this post they make me smile
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
TIGGER
I had to put the cat on. I was threatened
JACK
So I'm allowed to sit on this table
ANIMALS are our life
Both Robyn and I love our animals, Robyn is more of a cat person me, dogs.
Tigger our little fluffy grey cat, we rescued. We had a phone call from another carer asking us to to pick up a kitten before they threw it on the road.
So we went and picked her up, she sat in the palm of my hand. She is 12yrs now, a very shy cat but the dogs don't worry here, she walks up and gives them a head butt, just like Robyn does to me.
I sometimes wonder where our time goes?
Tigger our little fluffy grey cat, we rescued. We had a phone call from another carer asking us to to pick up a kitten before they threw it on the road.
So we went and picked her up, she sat in the palm of my hand. She is 12yrs now, a very shy cat but the dogs don't worry here, she walks up and gives them a head butt, just like Robyn does to me.
I sometimes wonder where our time goes?
Best of luck. We had this news about 18months ago but to be honest it has been a matter of adjustment rather than life changing. If Oz is like the UK the doom and gloom of medics designed to frighten is the biggest problem.
ReplyDelete