MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE
Hooray Moneymass is over or is that Xmess
Either way we had a great day with our P.N.G. friends and what a feed wowowow! What a lovely family day we had with Natasha's Dad, Mom sister, brothers and baby Hughie (no pun intended there).
Well I did get my carbon steel fry pan now I never ever want to see an aluminium pan with Teflon or any other coating. They are useless anyway if you cook at the temp you really need to the Teflon is wrecked. So once my new one is seasoned it will be non-stick and just as good as my wok to cook in. And the steak & kidney pie I cooked for Robyn came out great. Never done one before so that was a good result (if not a lucky one).
Still raining, there seems to be no end to it.
It's gonna be a wet one for us, Weather bureau has predicted 1/2 meter + in some areas.
Well rain still here 28 Dec. Had one hell of a squall yesterday, lasted 15mins horizontal rain and we had to close every window in the house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
TIGGER
I had to put the cat on. I was threatened
JACK
So I'm allowed to sit on this table
ANIMALS are our life
Both Robyn and I love our animals, Robyn is more of a cat person me, dogs.
Tigger our little fluffy grey cat, we rescued. We had a phone call from another carer asking us to to pick up a kitten before they threw it on the road.
So we went and picked her up, she sat in the palm of my hand. She is 12yrs now, a very shy cat but the dogs don't worry here, she walks up and gives them a head butt, just like Robyn does to me.
I sometimes wonder where our time goes?
Tigger our little fluffy grey cat, we rescued. We had a phone call from another carer asking us to to pick up a kitten before they threw it on the road.
So we went and picked her up, she sat in the palm of my hand. She is 12yrs now, a very shy cat but the dogs don't worry here, she walks up and gives them a head butt, just like Robyn does to me.
I sometimes wonder where our time goes?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please comment but remember this blog is for familys and children may view