TZATZIKI
for Paul
This is for anyone who loves food but, especially Paul. I use Tzatziki as a dip, on fish occasionally I shower in it. The main tip I can give anyone is really squeeze every but of fluid out of the cucumber. I also replace dill with corriander sometimes. (Hey I'm not Greek)Enjoy everyone.
Promised Robyn, Cornish Pasties or Cabbage Rolls for tea tonight. Yes in Aus most of us call dinner, tea. Don't worry we know when to eat. I should get further instructions from the Minister for Food and Recreation soon. (Robyn).
She is at the Salvation Army packing food parcels for the needy and flood victims. Still amazes me not one volunteer belongs to the Salvation Army. Another thing that makes wonder is the fact that most volunteers are usually quite needy themselves. Maybe because they can see the need, or maybe it helps them to cope with their own predicaments. ( thank goodness for spellcheck)
My latest potato crop was a failure, I think all the rain had a lot to do with that. It's hard to know what to plant with the weather we have been getting.
I might try planting seaweed.
Ok it's Cornish Pasties with a twist, could I use bacon please. Why not!
( I'm not Cornish either).
Oops slight hiccup with the pasty pastry, turned into a pie lol. (Not a pastry chef either)
Two and a half hours and that's another year shot to pieces. According to the weather bureau the rain starts again tomorrow, at least we got the grass mowed before it came back.
My favorite Desert rose I have to do some grafts off of it. I have quite a collection now.
Just Jack looking pretty.
Ivy Hawkins: Ivy was 95 when she passed away. She still had all the marbles in the right place. She had an incredible memory and loved telling Jack and I stories of London.
Ummm..... Jack please a small modicum of modesty would be appreciated
This is Kane sleeping, this is one hell of a great dog. He is blind now and he has selective hearing which comes good at feed time
My Great Grand Daughter "Savanah". Haven't seen her for a few years and will most likely never see her again.
This Is Jess, she came from the pound, she was on her last day before being euthanized. She has mental problems, she never learned to socialise as a puppy.
Left pic ^
Left to right myself, son Christopher and my oldest friend Sam. I taught music to Sam and we have been friends for a very long time. Sam and Yvonne in the right hand pic -------->
Really Jack this is too much!!!!
Anyone would think that we like animals. Another year starts in a few hours, if I didn't have a few wines I would be letting my friends down.




Wuf,wuf,wuf from John.V
ReplyDeleteI think ees wufali
woof woof woof.